Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesdays with Terrible Two's

Today I had a grouchy boy roaming the house.  He kept us up for a good portion of the night last night and so today, naturally, all of us were pretty grumpy.  Not to mention this painful sinus infection I'm recovering from.  But miserableness aside there were two incredibly cute things that happened today: 1) As we drove up to preschool, William recognized where he was and said "A ... ah ah ah!"  I was impressed! 2)  During lunch William was happily eating his chili when out of the blue he said very loudly and contentedly "Mmm Mmm Mmm!"  I guess he likes chili!


I guess I haven't dedicated many of my posts to the joy I find in being a wife... well, to my dear husband.  I enjoyed arguing with you last night about why you shouldn't drink coke.  I'm glad you made the wise decision to buy something else last night.  I enjoyed the argument because it is completely hilarious in retrospect.  Me: "Coke is SO BAD for you AND it has caffeine".... Him: "Nobody's perfect!" .... Me: "That is the lamest excuse I have ever heard in my LIFE!"...  Him:"Ha ha..."

No comments: