![]() |
| Sharing a bowl a cereal |
Today was an AWESOME day! We went to the library and found our friends there! We read books and played with toys and had a wonderful time. Later today, William and I spent some great one on one time. It was so wonderful to spend that kind of one on one time getting down and playing with legos and puzzles. I think I could actually see a physical light, light up in William's eyes. My bucket was filled as well as his. I will now try to do this more often. It was such a special moment that it reminded me of a quote by Ann M. Dibb. She said, '... holy places can... include moments in time.' I felt that this was a holy moment. I learned a little bit more about what President Brigham Young said, "Every moment of our lives must be holiness to the Lord, ... which is the only course by which we can preserve the Spirit of the Almighty to ourselves."
![]() |
| All Clean! |



No comments:
Post a Comment