Monday, July 11, 2011

Waiting For William...

We have all been so excited around here as we anxiously await the coming of our first baby!!! Little William's estimated due date is July 15th and everyone is participating in getting ready for him.  He is going to be the first grandson on both sides and I have a feeling that this means he could get A LOT of attention.  Both Grandmas have been spoiling us by buying him lots of little outfits and gifts.  I think it would be very appropriate for him to have a shirt that says, ‘clothed by Grandma’…  For my birthday in April, my sister Emily got me two little outfits for William.  One has the words ‘My Aunt Loves Me’ on the front and the other says, ‘best buddies.’  Emily is determined to be William’s favorite aunt. 
Everyone is coming up with what they will have William call them.  Emily wants to be Auntie Em and my Mom says that she will be called Mama Sue and Dad will be called Papa John.  Looks like this poor little guy is going to have a lot of nicknames too...  from my sister Karissa calling him Prince William to his grandma calling him Willy Billy.  No doubt about it, this little guy is going to be well loved!
Me at 9 months pregnant.

4 comments:

Jan'l said...

I am so excited you are going to have a baby! YOu will be such a good mommy. Lots of work.. but lots of fun is coming your way :) Good luck, you will be in our prayers. Post some pictos of little William. I can't wait to meet him! Love you!!!

Choogar said...

I cannot wait to be an uncle! Good luck!

Tyson & Gina said...

I cannot describe how excited I am that you started a blog! They are my favorite way to keep up on people's lives when I don't see them very often. Take a huge belly shot before you no longer have one! It will make you feel better after William is born haha! Good luck with everything! Let me know if you need anything ok? You'll be an awesome mom. :D

Joanna Freeman said...

Melanie, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait 'til the day when our little boys will be playing together. I will be thinking of you this week!!! Lots of prayers. Love you so much! Let us know when he arrives! much love. Blessings! - Joanna (and Nate)