William has been so cute lately. On Saturday, he woke up at 5:30... I was a little upset by this, but I couldn't stay mad too long. He climed in bed with me and started telling me how much he loves me and how beautiful I am.
Then today He kept telling me and Kenney how much he loves us. Then he really caught me surprise when he put together a sentence I've never heard him say before. He said, "you are a wonderful Mama!" I melted. He makes me feel so good! No wonder he's my oldest, he is sent here to encourage me as I struggle through the most difficult challenge I've ever faced... being a mom!
I'm so grateful for my William, however, I am a little wary of his compliment today because it was given right after I had offered him some chocolate. :) I guess to him receiving chocolate is very wonderful... therefore making me a wonderful Mama.
Then today He kept telling me and Kenney how much he loves us. Then he really caught me surprise when he put together a sentence I've never heard him say before. He said, "you are a wonderful Mama!" I melted. He makes me feel so good! No wonder he's my oldest, he is sent here to encourage me as I struggle through the most difficult challenge I've ever faced... being a mom!
I'm so grateful for my William, however, I am a little wary of his compliment today because it was given right after I had offered him some chocolate. :) I guess to him receiving chocolate is very wonderful... therefore making me a wonderful Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment