October came in nice and chilly! It's been beautiful. I still haven't gotten out my fall clothes though. I need to do that ASAP because it's cold and I need warm clothes. And... William is starting to wear shoes! Awesome. My child doesn't look homeless anymore.
Well, this last week end was a wonderful one. We did John Kenney's baby blessing. We did it at my parents ward because Karissa gave her homecoming. The blessing was beautiful and we had so much family there! It was so sweet to see them all. We are so luck to have such wonderful family!
Well, to finish the birth story. The midwife rushed in and was going to help me because the doctor wasn't there yet. Five minutes later the doctor rushed in and took one look at the baby's heart monitor and said, "how long has the heart rate been down?" "About a minute" He looked at me, "Sorry, I'm going to have to cute you, we need to get the baby out. I don't have time to numb you." "Okay," honestly I didn't care by that point. He clipped me, I didn't really feel it there was too much pressure down there already. I just heard it (it sounds super weird). Then one big push later he was out!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment