Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day

Last week was a crazy one. Thomas got up early every day to fit in some work at the office, then we would head over to my mom's to do some work in the backyard in preparation for the wedding, then after coming home in the evening I would clean the house and do laundry while Thomas went over to help a sister in our ward pack up and move.
William is now so traumatized by how dirty we got everyday, that he will hardly play outside. Or inside, for that matter, for fear of getting dirty. He even made me vacuum today before he would play cars on the floor... SERIOUSLY?
Father's Day was fun. We made a craft for Thomas which he seemed to enjoy. I'm so grateful at what a fun and involved Dad he is. I have also been so happy as I've seen him show that he truly cares for his son.




Keeping William happy while we work


Auntie Nanas marathon


Orem summerfest


Father's day

No comments: