The last two weeks I have been so busy with the Primary Program. That could be one reason I haven't blogged... or just that I haven't been very put together. My scripture study and other important things have been kind of left by the wayside or just half done. I think this week will be better now that my stress is over. The Primary Program went very well. I was very pleased and I felt the Spirit so strong during the last song, it was overwhelming. Yes! Families
can be together forever. I was SO nervous beforehand because some of the children wouldn't sing or they would goof off when it was there turn at the microphone. But after lots of prayers, they did a superb job. I'm so very proud of them! After the program, they all wanted my undivided attention. It made me feel so popular! I love being in primary!
So many other wonderful things have happened. I'll just upload pictures of them instead of trying to describe all of it:
 |
| Dinner at Brick Oven... lots of crumbs after eating garlic bread. "MMM! YUMMY!" |
 |
| William playing with all of his friends... there are two more you just can't see them! |
 |
| Ready for church! |
 |
| Silly boy! |
 |
| Wearing Mommy's shoes to dinner! What! |
 |
| While they were setting up for a stake party William and Autumn turned the table holders/stackers into an obstacle course. |
No comments:
Post a Comment