Thursday, October 10, 2013

Listening to the Spirit

Last night I was up all night worried and upset.  I hadn't told Thomas about it at all.  But when I saw him this morning he told me that he was planning to spend the whole day with me(which is a miracle because dear Thomas has an incredible drive to work everyday).  He said the Spirit had told him that he needed to do that .  I just burst out into tears.  It was exactly what I needed.  I felt so grateful because it was a sign to me that Heavenly Father is aware of me and my needs.  I'm also so grateful that Thomas is in tune to the Spirit.

I've never seen William actually build a train track, but he built this one all on his own today!



Trying on new shoes.  Of course William picked out these bright red McQueen rain boots... no, I did not buy them.

Stuffing his face during dinner

1 comment:

April said...

So sweet! Your little William is getting so big!