Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halloween Season

Today we put up Halloween in our little apartment, danced to thriller, and watched a Halloween movie.  We are welcoming the season! I don't know why I love Halloween so much.  Maybe it is all the parties, the candy, and the fun traditions (like scary movies, trick or treating, dressing up in costumes, fun decorations).  Halloween is just a really fun time... I wonder a little bit though, is it appropriate to celebrate evil?  Hmm... another thing I really love about Halloween though, is the beautiful fall weather!  This is probably my most favorite part.  The temperature is perfect and the colors are gorgeous!


At the library today, William found his friend Autumn.  They had fun while terrorizing the library!

Daddy dancing for William to the tune of 'I'm Blue' by Eiffel 65


William dancing along while drinking his bottle
Cool story!  William has not been taking naps and he has been going to bed late and waking up early.  He has been doing this for the last 3 weeks.  (Is it possible to burn the candle from 3 ends?)  So this morning I prayed that William would be able to sleep in, take a long nap and catch up on his sleep.  He slept in past 8!  Miracle #1.  He actually went down for a nap.  Miracle #2.  He slept for 3 hours. Miracle #3.  And then asked to go to bed for the night 2.5 hours after waking up from his nap!  Miracle #4.  I know that God lives and He hears and answers prayers.... Wow!

No comments: