Monday, September 30, 2013

Sleepy Monday

William playing in all the empty boxes that the Halloween decorations were in

Emily and Thomas working on statistics while we put up decorations

Look at our handiwork!




Today I was so tired that I feel asleep while William was playing this morning and again during his nap for a good 2 hours.  Even now I am feeling tired and... foggy (which is why this post may not be the best).
Highlights of today:

  • Reading books all morning... I love that William will sit and read books with me now.  
  • Naptime!
  • Thomas came home from work at 5:00 and turned off his phone!
  • Family night at my parents house putting up Halloween decorations
  • A really nice smile I got from some random person at the grocery store.  Little did he know that I needed it.
  • William repeating almost every word I say in an attempt to learn more words.

No comments: