![]() |
| William playing with his next door neighbor |
Today was a busy day! Between errands, ballet classes, cooking, visiting with friends, and a fun date tonight there wasn't any down time. I always feel so good at the end of days like today. I played this fun game with myself today called 'what joyful thing that happened today can I blog about tonight'. Ha ha, there are a lot of sweet tiny things that bring me joy that I haven't really noticed or made a big deal out of. Now that I'm focusing on them, it makes life so much sweeter.
I'd have to say my top three were 1. William having a conversation with himself while he was sitting in the grocery cart. "No... Sorry .... Play? Yes... Please .... Thank you ...Welcome". It made me wonder what scenario he was playing in his head. Ha ha! 2. Leaving the grocery store covered in fish stickers. (Another way William passed the time at the grocery store.) 3. Date night! Yes! My sister even babysat for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment