William is our little basketball fan. He is completely addicted to basketball. We got him a 'little tikes easy score' basketball hoop for Christmas. Now, shooting hoops is all he wants to do. He also loves his Auntie Em's basketball games and watching Michael Jordan on Youtube. He keeps me going as well. If he is shooting hoops then I have to join in on the fun. No watching from the couch! What a fun life!
| What happy in his car seat?!!! |
| Daddy's graduation! |
| He sleeps like this every night! It looks so uncomfortable! |
| Last 4th of July |
| 'Ask A Nurse' boothe at The Food and Care Coalition |
| Is there anyway to get kids to eat WITHOUT making a huge mess?!!! Seriously, I'd like to know! |
| 2nd Anniversary. August 6 |
| The basketball addict watching 'Kobe Bryant's top ten slam dunks' on Youtube. Although, his new favorite youtube video is 'unbelievable little kid does a trick shot video'. It think it's pretty cool as well. |
1 comment:
I LOVE THIS!!! This is so CUTE :))))
Post a Comment