This month started out with a bang! I got a nasty case of mastitis. It was one of the most miserable experiences of my life! I'm finally recovering and starting to get life under control... starting.
Something so cute happened today and I thought, wow I better blog about that tonight!!! Now I can't even remember what it was. The only things I can thing of are when we were walking out to the car and William said, "Can I have uppie? You don't have a baby in your tummy anymore..." Oh... I remember what it was. Hilarious, but you might've had to be there in order for it to be funny. We went out to the mailbox this morning. I told William to put his shoes on because it was cold and he said, 'no mom, I'm brave..." Okay whatever... So we got half way there and he started panicking because his feet were so cold. So he wanted uppie... I said, "Go run over there to where the sun is shining on the ground." So he runs over there as fast as he can. Then he stops and his eyes get big and he screams and come racing over to me. I finally picked him up, which was difficult because I was holding Kenney. When I passed by the spot where the sun was shining I saw why he screamed... there was frost. Poor William... oh so brave.
Well, I have really enjoyed watching my two boys develop a relationship. William is so cute when he entertains Kenney. Kenney always stops to listen and watch and he's even laughed at William. It's super nice when Kenney is fussing and William comes to talk to him to try to calm him down... because it always works! I think they must have had a special connection before coming to earth.
1 comment:
That's so cute! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment