Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Trying to relax and enjoy summer

Quote of the day:
Hello princess mommy!
I guess my husband is teaching him well..he'll know how to sweet talk his wife someday.
So, somehow things are still busy and I feel like I can barely keep up as I also try to recover. This week's project is getting the house under control. My home seems to reflect how I feel emotionally and physically. If I'm stressed or not feeling healthy the house blows up into a big mess faster than you can say messy house.
While trying to catch up we are also trying to have FUN! But somehow that's been exhausting and stressing me out too. Finally I zoned out and watched tv for two hours yesterday by myself to help me relax. Either I didn't do it for long enough or I need to find another relaxing activity!
Fun memorable activities: watching the usa soccer game at wingers, boating, playing with friends, swimming... oh yeah!




First time boating this year and Thomas totally rocked it


Papa's boat

No comments: