A little bit later William Thomas Alvord was born (daddy's name is Thomas William). He had dark hair, blue eyes, and screamed the whole first year to 18 months of his life. I thought. This isn't right, he's supposed to be like his Grandpa. If there is one word to describe Papa, it's chill. But now that William is older and he's starting to develoe into the little person he's going to be I can see a lot of the similarities. William has brown hair like papa and he inherited papa's weird gray blue green eyes that change color depending on the outfit or even the weather. He is also very chill and sweet like Papa. He doesn't destroy things, he is calmer than most energetic boys, he is particular, and he is very cautious (which is unusual for most little boys). I've never had to worry about him hurting himself or getting into things he shouldn't. And although he is obedient and mellow he is stubborn! All of these traits are very similar to his Grandpa.
Now #2 is coming. He's going to be like his Dad. I wouldn't be surprised if he's born bald with tons of energy and is very out spoken. I think he will be my little free spirit.


No comments:
Post a Comment