Thursday, October 24, 2013

Staying at Mama Sue's House

On the way, to Mama Sue's house today, William recognized which road we were on (we hadn't told him where we were going) and said, "Go to Mama Sue's house... Mama Sue's house".  He is so smart!  It just baffles me how smart he is.  I really don't give him as much credit as I should.

I guess I haven't been giving my little guy the undivided attention he needs and deserves.  I'm always around him and talking with him, but I don't play with him much.  So he has become a little defiant.  His new favorite phrase is "NO WAY!!" (which he learned from Mama Sue!)  I've been trying to play with him all day to turn him back into the sweet little guy he is, but I must not have been doing a good job.  He kept getting mad at me!  Finally, tonight we jumped on the tramp and played in the playhouse for about an hour or more.  He is finally back to his easy going, happy self.  Hooray!!!  I'm going to try to schedule undivided attention William and Mommy time everyday now...



Playing with Mama Sue and his new friend Ruby

Stretching with Daddy after a run


We forgot to pack pajamas!  This is our improvisation using Auntie Em's clothes!



No comments: