Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sleep Deprivation

Three highlights from the last two days:
1.Yesterday morning William woke up and wanted me to come get him in his room.  I went in and then he wouldn't get out of his crib but he didn't want me to leave.  Finally, I convinced him to get out.  He started clawing at my face and then trying to climb back into bed.  Okay... Next he pushed me out of the room and closed the door and wouldn't let me in for 20 minutes.  Weird...  I thought they weren't supposed to do that until they were teenagers.  I'm going to attribute it to sleep deprivation
2.Thomas had his first day in court!  Good job honey!
3. This morning I was putting on my shoes and William randomly came over and sat between my legs to cuddle.  Even though we were technically in a hurry I just enjoyed the moment.  He sat there for 10 minutes!  I couldn't believe it! What a sweet moment!

No comments: